Stocks to buy today 21 september, best stock tips, top 10 stocks to trade today, stocks to buy now, share tips by experts, Intraday silver tips
The BSE Sensex jumped over 150 points to reclaim the 18,500 mark while the broader Nifty bounced back above the key 5,600 mark Friday. The strong gains came on the back of positive global cues and the government's notification allowing foreign investment in multi-brand retail, aviation, and broadcast on Thursday. The rupee, too, saw gains and traded at 54.14 to the dollar.
TOP 10 STOCKS TO TRADE TODAY
1. BHEL :- BHEL trades at 7.6-times FY'13E and has underperformed the index by 28 per cent year-to-date.
2. Hero MotoCorp :- Bajaj Auto has emerged as the preferred pick in the two-wheeler space according to the short term stock performance. Investors cite Bajaj's relative lower price earnings as against Hero's for the outperformance in Bajaj shares.
3. Cairn India :- Cairn guides for production rate in Rajasthan to exceed current 1,75,000 barrels per day in first quarter of 2012-13 fiscal.
4. Wockhardt: FCCB holders have withdrawn the winding up plea.
5. Reliance Communications: The mobile carrier has hiked calling rates by 25 per cent.
6. Retail and aviations stocks will be in focus, after the government braved intense political opposition to notify the rules for allowing foreign retailers such as Walmart and Carrefour to set up stores in India.
7. Reliance Communication Ltd, after the country's second-largest mobile operator by subscribers, will raise calling rates by 25% from Friday to improve its operating margins, possibly setting the stage for all leading mobile phone companies to go in for a second round of tariff hikes in the last 12 months.
8) NTPC Ltd :- after the company invited bids from banks and financial institutions next week to raise up to Rs 5 billion via bonds, three sources with knowledge of the deal said.
9. HPCL Ltd will be in focus on reports the company is eyeing stake in oil blocks in Africa and Kazakhstan for E&P business.
10. Unitech: Credit Suisse has recommended a "neutral" rating on the stock with a target of R s. 24 saying the realty firm is likely to restructure debt. Return on equity is likely to be low and there are risks to cash flows.
You May Also like------>> Free Equity Commodity Tips On Mobile